You look pretty comfortable in that make-up.
Printable View
You look pretty comfortable in that make-up.
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1999/03SCREAM.jpg
YARRRRRRRGH!
Hey it's ripper, nice mug shot there dude. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah sureQuote:
Originally posted by S-Mart Manager:
girlfriend decided tonight she wanted to have some fun with makeup. great...
[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
shit...i've put eyeliner on myself before, and i KNOW that i can't get it to look this decent...haha
damn, S-Mart, that's some sthuper sthudly poses ya got going, Im gettin' the vapors! [img]wink.gif[/img]
and I've noticed this thread has alot of talk of nude photos, but no actual evidence (other than Guyver's super-hot topless pic) am I gonna have to start the ball rolling?!
[img]eek.gif[/img]
(no pun intended, teehee)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please don't. We do not want the board shut down due to kiddy porn [img]confused.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by toymank:
damn, S-Mart, that's some sthuper sthudly poses ya got going, Im gettin' the vapors! [img]wink.gif[/img]
and I've noticed this thread has alot of talk of nude photos, but no actual evidence (other than Guyver's super-hot topless pic) am I gonna have to start the ball rolling?!
[img]eek.gif[/img]
(no pun intended, teehee)
yesterday, with the wife's beer...
http://img55.photobucket.com/albums/...r/a33378e1.jpg
OK Fine..here's a pic of me and my 2nd favorite toy in my 2nd favorite room.
(I'll leave my #1 toy and #1 room to your imaginations...)
Notice I made sure my head is small enough to possibly avoid Photoshop shenanigans...(Notice that "Skull-n-Bones" is more than a board name....It's a way of life....) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
http://www.prowleronline.com/scrapbo...e-prowler1.jpg
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Skull-n-Bones ]</font>
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]